Sunday 27 June 2010

I'm Sorry Son


I'm sorry son for getting you involved with all this. I don't know why they all play well against Arsenal but all play like utter idiots when we have to support them. It's probably best we don't support them. Let's just hate them like we normally do for the rest of the year.

That big black cloud hovered over my son today. We've all seen it before. We all expected it but we weren't ready. He wasn't ready. He wasn't ready for his father's language. He wasn't ready for the wastepaper bin to be kicked, more accurately than Shrek has managed in 4 games, across the room. He wasn't ready for England to not put in even a decent 5 minutes in this world cup. We beat slovenia! Woooo!

Arsene knows. He knows not to touch English player as they are generally useless.

Club vs country? Club every time. Please remind me to ignore Euro 2012. Pointless.

Forget the goal that wasn't. Lampard is so poor for England he can't even score when he does. Had it gone to a Desmond (2-2) it may have been a better game but, make no mistake, we were outclassed. Hopefully Blatter will stop being such an idiot and let us use some technology to stop all this nonsense. As I write this Argentina score a clearly off side goal that they replay on the big screens in a second. Wake up Blatter!


This will be the last world cup blog. Back to all thing Arsenal but before I go I must thank the German team for posing for the messages for the England team. Below are what I think of my country's football team.



I'm sorry son, you have a life time of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment